Check out our free printable Halloween I Spy puzzles and practice counting 1 – 5. Halloween is a fun and exciting time of year for kids of all ages. It’s a time to dress up in costumes, go trick-or-treating, and eat lots of candy. But it’s also a great time to learn and develop new skills.
One fun and educational activity that you can do with your kids this Halloween is to play “I Spy” puzzles. These puzzles are a great way to help kids learn their numbers, colors, and shapes. They’re also a great way to improve their concentration and problem-solving skills.
I’m happy to share with you a set of free colorful Halloween themed “I Spy” puzzles for kids. These puzzles are designed for beginner level kids and will help them count from 1 to 5. The number of each object that they need to find is at the bottom of the page along with an image of the object.
There are 10 colorful puzzles in this pack, making them ideal for parties, class, and home.
Tips for using these puzzles:
- Print out the puzzles and cut them apart.
- Give each child a puzzle and have them find the objects listed at the bottom of the page.
- You can also have children work on the puzzles together.
- Once they’ve found all of the objects, have them count them and tell you how many they found.
Skills that youngsters will learn:
- Make the puzzles more challenging by having kids find the objects in a certain order, such as from smallest to largest or from lightest to darkest.
- You can also have kids circle or color in the objects they find.
- For older kids, you can make your own “I Spy” puzzles using pictures from magazines or newspapers.
Here are some additional ideas for using these Halloween I Spy puzzles:
- Have a “I Spy” race with your kids. See who can find all of the objects on their puzzle first.
- Hide the puzzles around the house and have kids go on a “I Spy” scavenger hunt.
- Use the puzzles as a starting point for a discussion about Halloween. Ask kids what their favorite Halloween things are and why.
- Use the puzzles to create a Halloween-themed bulletin board or display.
I hope you and your kids enjoy these free Halloween themed “I Spy” puzzles!