Halloween themed number sequence image puzzles are a fun and educational activity for youngsters of all ages. They are a great way to introduce the concept of number sequencing and help children practice their counting skills. These puzzles are also a great way to develop hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills.
Find more free printable sequence puzzles HERE!
There are two sets of 10 puzzles for you to download – making these puzzles great for classroom or group activities 🙂
What will the youngster learn?
- Number sequencing: Children will learn how to order numbers from least to greatest.
- Counting: Children will practice counting numbers from 11 to 20.
- Hand-eye coordination: Children will need to use their hand-eye coordination to line up the puzzle pieces correctly.
- Problem-solving skills: Children will need to use their problem-solving skills to figure out how to put the puzzle together.
What age group is this good for?
Halloween themed number sequence image puzzles are good for youngsters of all ages who are practicing the numbers 11-20. However, they are especially good for preschoolers and kindergarteners who are just learning about number sequencing.
Tips for using Halloween themed number sequence image puzzles:
- Print the puzzle on cardstock and cut it into strips.
- Mix up the strips and place them face down on the floor.
- Invite the child to put the puzzle together in order.
- If the child is struggling, you can help them by pointing out the numbers on the strips.
- Once the puzzle is complete, you can talk to the child about the different Halloween characters and objects in the picture.
- Make it more challenging by cutting the puzzle into smaller strips.
- Use multiple puzzles to create a larger picture.
- Have the child color the puzzle before or after they put it together.
- Use the puzzle as an opportunity to talk to the child about other math concepts, such as addition and subtraction.
Download Free Halloween Themed 11-20 Number Sequence Puzzles
There are two sets of 10 puzzles to choose from. They are of the same level and feature different designs. Download one or both sets as you requireHalloween 11-20 set 1 Halloween 11-20 set 2
Halloween themed number sequence image puzzles are a fun and educational activity that can help youngsters learn about number sequencing, counting, hand-eye coordination, and problem-solving skills. They are also a great way to celebrate Halloween!